In this game, you will continue to control the gray aliens to overcome all the levels and obstacles on your way. To increase the difficulty of the game, there are narrow, darker walls that cannot drag you in so you can avoid those things. Besides, the game also has bonus points. Every time you receive bonus points, the reward meter will increase.
How to play
- Use left and right arrow keys to move.
- Use Space to jump.
Tips and Tricks
- When running into another lane, that lane will turn into the floor. It is based on the unique gravity system of this game. And the fact that your character is "catch" onto the new surface.
- There are some levels are much more difficult. They require players to jump onto sideways facing blocks or even blocks above them to progress to the next level
- There are two hard levels in the level set of Runner but there is only one hard level in the level set of Skater.
- Try to beat all 62 level to unlock the double jump.
- The blocks that block the way in front of you will make your Alien temporarily slow down, use this time to see if the road ahead of you is on the left or the right.
- You can pause/resume/restart, set the game’s frame rate, quality, speed and turn the music, sound on/off in the pause menu.